We spent a lot of time researching, ranking and writing about the products below. We based our 2019 ranking on features, ease of use, product quality and real customer reviews. If we recommend good products, retailers give us a small commission when you make a purchase through our links (without changing the price you would pay otherwise). But if we pick junk and you return it, we make nothing. We think that's a fair system.
Top 9 Rankings for 2019
9. Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 Gas Grill (Available for both Liquid Propane and Natural Gas)
This model is all about space, accessibility, and accessories. Things that are quite useful when we talk about cooking for many guests or if you have a big family that loves barbecue.Pros:
It is advisable to keep in a permanent place, it is not the easiest to move around. There are models that offer similar features at lower prices.Cons:
High capacity to feed a whole family, space will not be a concern. folding side tables that offer extra space to serve with ease.
Today's Discount: 21% OFF
8. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil classic 3B 360 is a three burner gas grill, which offers 30,000-btu's of heat. The primary cooking surface offers 360 square" of cooking space, & measures" wide x" deep.
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
7. Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill- Stainless steel
Grilling great food for family and guests made easy with the Performance 300 gas grill from Char-Broil. The two stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, and deliver 24,000-BTUs of heat across 300 square inches of primary cooking space and the 100 square inch swing-away rack.
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
6. Megamaster 720-0982 Propane Gas Grill, Black
The Megamaster 5-burner LP gas grill features five 10, 000-BTU stainless steel burners with a Primary cooking area of 656 sq. In.
- Total 50, 000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 474 sq. Inches
- Warming rack: 182 sq. Inches
5. Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36" - 4 Burner, Grill
Take outdoor cooking to new levels with this Blackstone. It offers the traditional taste of barbecuing so you can enjoy your favorite foods.
Today's Discount: 24% OFF
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Four independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
4. Weber Q2200 Gas Grill (Propane Only)
If you enjoy outdoor activities a lot, this is an article that you can't miss. It doesn't take much preparation or require being an expert. You take it anywhere and prepare fast, easy and high quality grills.Pros:
It is portable, its size and practicality allows you to take it anywhere. It offers a solution for simple meals, burgers, hot dogs, shrimps. The porcelain enameled heavy cast iron grates are great to cook meat onCons:
Needs a constant cleaning or the burners may not work properly. Some reviews indicate that the lid must be kept closed so that cooking is better.
3. Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Add flavor to the menu with a Spirit E-310. It’s the ideal grill for entertaining a small crowd or a perfect solution to any family meal.
- Perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won't rust or peal over time. Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches)- 45.5 H x 52 W x 24 D inches
2. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 Gas Grill (Available for both Liquid Propane and Natural Gas)
It is a model that looks great on any backyard or balcony. The ignition and burner system work perfectly so do not worry about cooking, it just doesn't disappoint.Pros:
Compatible with App-connected thermometer. It comes with a warming rack that helps you keep food warm or toast hamburger buns. The gas tank is positioned to the outside to make it easy to access and use.Cons:
Great to keep in your yard, not so much to move to other places. Users have complained about the wheels that do not help much and the lack of a handle.
1. Weber 62010001 Genesis II E-410 LP Gas Grill, Black
The GS4 high performance grilling system sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, & Lands the Genesis II in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, & most importantly, avidly considering the wants & needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
- GS4 Grilling System includes four high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars and new Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 646 square inches of cooking space with 198 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty and serves 8 to 10 people
Best of the Best:
Because Grilling should be a Pleasure…
In summer, meetings with friends or family are a real pleasure. Even more if we accompany our meetup with a barbecue where meat is the star of the day, one of the best choices for a meal in the backyard, a pool afternoon or a picnic.
We, at topdeals.guide, love to eat meat on the grill for its unique flavor!
It doesn’t matter if the grill works with gas, with charcoal or if it is an electric one, experts say it clearly: grilling is always better. The benefits are many:
Juicier meals, no need for added caloric supplements, foods do not lose natural nutrients and the taste is unmatched.
Do not miss the opportunity to be your friends’ favorite host, because a celebration with a good grill is a guaranteed success.